Friday 27 March 2015

diorama

This week I made a diorama kind of thing. I've used the same style as the recent collage but have put it into three layers, set about 5mm apart, the whole thing is roughly 150mm square. I want to make a wooden/glass box to frame it. I think it looks a bit like an idea for a set design, I can imagine a plasticine gardener sitting in the chair, maybe having a little snooze.




Also I have finished repairing the sole of one of my slippers, worn through due to excessive wear. I'm off to make a start on the other one as I currently have a very warm left foot, while the right is a bit chilly. It's making me feel a bit wonky.



3 comments:

  1. Love the pic Claire, you are so creative and clever :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3d effect. Perhaps one of those box frames for putting objects in would do it-like you can get in IKEA/habitat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a small box frame u can have what size is it? Such a great idea Claire xx

    ReplyDelete