Sunday 24 July 2016

July, just

If I don't write something in the next few days I'll have missed July altogether, however,  I've just read June's post and to be honest the last four weeks have been much the same!...

Walking ...


Swimming...


A new beach activity, for young and old alike!...


And a bit of romance for our anniversary...


I've been instragramming most of my creative exploits, doing quite a lot of drawing and fiddling around with some printable ideas. I finished one bit of knitting and have started another. Generally just muddling along!



We're getting ready for a big drive to the south of France at the end of the week, which makes for lots of list writing and pile making, so I'm unlikely to write again for a while. I'll try and think of something more substantil to say next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment