Tuesday 26 April 2016

listening

I listen to a lot of radio when I'm workinging and when I'm drawing and the BBC had done itself proud recently. A few things I've really enjoyed are the dramatisation of Oranges are not the only fruit by Jeanette Winterson (reminding me of my A-Level art project that I hung loosely on that book!), the book at bedtime Mothering Sunday by Graham Swift, beautifully read by Eileen Atkins and Posties by Julia Darling featuring some delicious accents. I'm quite a sucker for a nice voice.  

On the Illustration front I have finished these...





...and started these...



...slowly getting closer to starting up my Etsy shop.

The weather has been rather chilly, but we've been for some lovely spring walks none the less and booked some summer camping in anticipation of a british heatwave! Off to  a wedding in Scotland at the weekend leaving these reprobates behind with Grandma...I hope she survives...





No comments:

Post a Comment