Friday 20 June 2014

I feel the need to make some kind of introduction before just launching in to posts about  cherry's new shoes, pretty patterns i've seen and taking the dog for a walk, yet I can't quite think of what to say. I'm entirely new to blogging and don't even post any comments on Facebook for fear of being misinterpreted, but I thought it would be nice to record these crazy days i find myself in and the diaries i have started never seem to come to much. I enjoy reading other creative parents' blogs and thought if nothing else this would be a way of keeping family and friends up to date with our goings on. So here goes, jump, what have you got to lose, you'll enjoy it when you get there etc etc!



I've had some lovely walks with Jumble this week ...



...Cherry came along with us today...


... and just when this chaotic family life feels like relentless hard work, we had one of those perfect moments around the dinner table which reminds me that I am so very happy  and lucky and wouldn't want to be doing anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Loooovvvveee the photo of you and Cherry :-) am getting a copy to put up in my office to make me smile when I am having a stressful day! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete